There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
– R. Buckminster Fuller
– R. Buckminster Fuller
Integration is healing from the inside out, thus creating new space for finding passion, purpose, possibility, power, and peace.
Spiritual Direction Hourly Fee: $85.00; $130.00 for 90-minutes
- For non-resident clients: I have found that Zoom works.
- Spiritual Direction is not covered by insurance.
Group Spiritual Direction: $30.00 per person, per session
- If you are interested in starting a new group, please contact me. Minimum number of four to six persons, requiring regular attendance and strict confidentiality for four to six months.
Sessions held at the Carondolet Center, on the campus of St. Catherine’s University, 1890 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, Minnesota 55105
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, please contact me.
The Enneagram illustrates transformative truth for each type like few other tools.
Enneagram Typing for Established Clients: $120.00
- This guided conversation involves carefully crafted questions and intuitive listening on the part of the spiritual director to help you identify your center on the Enneagram wheel.
Enneagram Typing – Single Event: $150.00
- Many people are confused about the Enneagram, including what type they are or are not, unclear online test results, mistyping, or simply curious. You may be working with another spiritual director, counselor, therapist, coach, healer or other professional and want clarification. This is for you.
Learn more about the Enneagram.
Helen is a spiritual director with a sharp mind and a warm heart. Many spiritual directors are good listeners, kind, and caring. Helen is all of these, and she goes beyond the typical by drawing on her deep intuition, by asking powerful questions, and by engaging her clients with courage and confidence. Helen knows how to sensitively guide clients wherever they are on their spiritual journeys.
Wow! How illuminating to probe some of my deepest fears and motivations. At first it was unsettling to realize how closely I follow my Enneagram script. Now it helps me be more thoughtful about why I choose certain things and feel more open to new options. I’m so grateful to Helen for helping me begin to unleash this process. Wonderful, liberating work.”
Helen creates a space that is set apart, contemplative, and therefore holy. She has a heart for listening that has a way of drawing out my wonderings. Helen has been a trustworthy guide in helping me speak my truth. Because I am free to do that in her presence, I am empowered to do that in the world. Through this inner work I am becoming myself and I trust that this is the me God wants me to be.
At the end of my typing session, it was clear to me that Helen had listened closely and without judgment. I was impressed with her proficiency to connect many things with concrete examples from my life. She gave me the freedom to explore and discover.”